Business Analyst – Change Management
– Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating ideas/ recommendations to improve and support our Transfer Agency business activities.
– Assists in analysing and documenting client business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to internal stakeholder, technology and core processing functions.
– Participate/lead data migration activities, i.e. data analysis from system and Operational Model perspective; develop data transformation rules for ETL development; data upload testing and reconciliation
– Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
– Executes systems test from existing test plans either directly or with our offshoring UAT teams. Assists in analysing testing results in all phases.
– Manage, control and report on interdependent transfer agency projects.
– Communicate effectively within the Transfer Agency programme of activity in order to align activities and respond to conflicting timelines.
– Proven Business analyst experience
– Data migration experience
– SQL knowledge an advantage
– Experience in the Transfer Agency business a plus
– Strong knowledge of at least one market standard Transfer Agency platform.
– Interested candidates should have 4-8 yrs of experience working as a Business Analyst
– Candidates with more experience will be considered for Sr. BA roles.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]