CIO – Chief Investment Officer for Fintech firm
Our client is a FinTech startup with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. Our client’s investment strategy is in high quality, low volatility asset classes for both institutional and qualified private investors. Our client aims to maximize returns for qualified investors through technology, professionalism, expertise and an extensive global network through offering investors a wider range of investment opportunities other than offered by global institutional financial institutions.
The Chief Investment Officer will play a key part in planning, developing and executing the investment strategies of the company. This will include sourcing and evaluating investment opportunities, including analyzing potential returns, benefits and risks.
Key Attributes and Skills
– Experienced in multi asset classes including those outside traditional securities and bonds, such as consumer credit, unsecured lending etc
– Asia market experience with overseas market insight
– Experienced in working with target market audience – institutional investors and private banking clients in Asia Pacific
– A creative thinker
– Superior understanding of technology and how this can enhance value in efficiencies and savings in processes and connectivity between investment opportunities and investors.
– Outlook and attitude to work in a small and growing company.
– Excellent communication skills