Head of Financial Institution Sales – Global Markets
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Financial Institution Sales.
- Direct report to Head of Treasury Solution, Institutional & Wealth Solution. Lead Financial Institutions (FI) sales to achieve satisfactory result in terms of bank’s profitability and AOP, identify new business leads and tracking a business plan relationships
- Onboard new clients and widen client base, focusing on FI/NBFI segment, including FIs, Fund Insurance and Pensions and service a portfolio of Strategic clients
- Maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility
- Maintain complete records of client orders and execution
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers and other product groups to maximize cross-selling opportunities for the bank
- Formulate, drive and adapt new initiatives and build new business relationship to support strategic plan such as Repo Trading, Equity Financing, etc.
- Supervise all activities conducted by FI sales team, oversight of sale policy and controls and ensure Global Markets’ operations are in compliance with rules and regulations
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Minimum 10 years of relevant banking experience, preferably with strong understanding of the FI / NBFI Sales business, its products, clients, systems and key processes
- Good relationship and network with FI/NBFI segments including FIs, Insurance , Securities, Funds and Pensions and service a portfolio of Strategic clients to onboard and develop business relationship, focus on Repo, IRS, CCS, FX, CD
- Capable to drive new business leads and initiatives on new products and projects
- Good understanding of Capital Markets, covering Fixed Income, foreign exchange instruments (Spot, Options, Swaps, Forwards) and interest rate derivatives