- Assist in leading agile transformation programme and change management initiatives.
- Enable agile teams to experiences and achieve benefits of Agile adoption.
- Work closely with agile teams for to ensure agile practices and principals are adopted through individual and team coaching
- Influence and interact with C-level, senior management, business units, and stakeholders across all levels of the organization to remove impediments in agile transformation and adoption
- Ensure agile govern in place, with good sense of agile initiatives strategic planning and execution
- Deliver agile training and mentoring at all level business users, senior stakeholders, management and engineers.
- Stay connected to external Agile communities for best practices and event organization/participation.
- Experience in large scale agile transformation and working experience in programme level agile project coaching
- Knowledge of agile framework and methodologies, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, related practices and disciplines. Professional agile certification is preferred (e.g. PSM, PSPO, CSM)
- Excellent communication, facilitation, coaching, problem solving and team building skills
- Ability to coach agile teams and lead them towards self-organizing and continuous improvement
- Experience in project implementation / organizational change management, with solid experience in scrum master / agile coach domain
- Experience in medium to large scale transformation project / process optimization / organizational excellence is advantage
- The successful candidate should have the track record on managing complex agile projects, transformation programme and change management initiatives
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese fluency in Putonghua and other dialects an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior role
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]