We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Deputy Head of FX Trading.
- Take trading position within defined limit in G7, FX spot, options, NDF and gold.
- Achieve personal targets and manage trading risk under supervision and as assigned in compliance with all applicable regulations within a given business area
- Manage and lead small team of FX and gold traders
- Fulfill individual as well as team KPI assigned by management, including trading income and other non-trading related activities
- Ensure all transactions comply with the rules and regulations, compliance, audit and risk polices of the Bank
- 7+ years of FX and commodities trading experience
- Creative with strong analytical skill and sensitive to figures
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
We are currently seeking a flow credit trader and strategist to be part of a strong HK team. Our client is a top tier Asia regional bank with international competitiveness, dynamic working environment and strong presence in HK and Greater China. Its well-established platform provides a full spectrum of financial offerings and has a global financial servicing network covering the world’s major capital markets.
- build and expand flow credit business
- Asia and US Investment Grade credit
- give investment trade ideas to internal private and retail product specialist
- manage trading flow and take positions on USD & CNH bonds
- provide investment strategy to sales team and product team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Over 8 years+ of credit trading experience in taking position and clilent flow.
- Extensive exposure on Asia / US credit and bonds market, especially Chinese and local credit names
- Strong analytical skills in capturing the good trading opportunities.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
• Take position in trading interest rates, rates derivatives, CCS, IRS, swaps
• Provide competitive pricing customers as well as prop trading
• Assist in rate products development and solutions for Bank’s customers
• Advise and execute investment opportunities and strategies as well as keep abreast of market development and trends to Team Head
• Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience in trading rates and derivates
• Strong track record of the trading book
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Drive the development of Smart Beta / Strategy Index Series to achieve business goal;
- Plan and execute Smart Beta / Strategy Index Series development;
- Lead a team of professional to:
- Work with research team to formulate infrastructure, including IT system and analytics tools, for Quantitative / Strategy / Factor Research
- Expand Smart Beta index portfolio understanding market trend and interacting with market participants
- Upkeep the methodology of Smart Beta index family through addressing market development and investment trend;
- Work with research team to generate new index ideas through quantitative analysis and factor modelling
- Interact with various market stakeholders, such as regulators, stock exchanges, listed companies and index product issuers (fund managers & investment banks); and
- Promote the Family of Indexes through giving public presentation.
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese
- At least 8 years of experience in indices product development
- Sound fundamental knowledge of financial markets;
- Exceptional ability to explain, communicate and present complicated investment strategy.
- High level of custom centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
– Proprietary trading in FX Spot and Forward in the major currencies of G7 & CNH as designated with assigned limits for the achievement of revenue target
– FX Spot, Forward, Swaps and Commodities
– Trader will be responsible for taking positions, excluding client flow businesses
– University graduate with a minimum of 4 years of proven track record in FX trading possessing sound knowledge of derivatives and treasury products
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Serve and provide treasury solutions / products to the Bank’s client with focus on corporate clients;
- Identify sales opportunities or initiatives that address clients’ need;
- Maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility;
- Support the Head of Corporate Treasury Solution on business initiatives;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers and other product groups to maximise cross-selling and cross border business opportunities for the Bank;
- Dealing of treasury vanilla products and structure derivatives
- University degree holder;
- Minimum of 7 years’ working experience as treasury sales with strong connection of NBFIs and/or corporate clients;
- Strong treasury product knowledge especially in FX and interest rate derivatives;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Creative, with growth mindset and highly adaptable to changes and transformation;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
• Undertake thorough credit analysis and relative value assessment for global EM countries (Asia/CEEMEA/Latam)
• Work with portfolio manager to build and maintain emerging markets sovereign credit positions;
• EM credit trade execution and management;
• Provision of market color and dynamics to the team;
• Credit portfolio analysis
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience on EM credit analysis/trading;
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize, close attention to detail;
• Good written skills in English and Chinese;
• Fluency in English and Mandarin