We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Head of Marketing Strategy. This person ideally will be from asset management or market indices.
- To formulate the overall product strategy which include all activities that would expand the usage and publicity of indexes among institutions, investment banks, assets management companies, stock exchanges and investors, mainly in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as in key overseas markets
- To collect market intelligence to review product portfolio, initiate feasibility studies on major index projects and develop appropriate business models
- To evaluate appropriate programmes to open new markets and/or expanding new types of clients
- To develop appropriate marketing and promotion strategy to profile the full range of indexes to potential clients
- To drive development of customer experience across the products
- To nurture excellent relations with stock and derivatives exchanges in Hong Kong, Mainland and other markets for business opportunities in listed index product developments
- To keep abreast of and understand the developments in index industry and competitors’ move in order to initiate appropriate actions in expanding client base and acquiring new business relations.
- University graduate or above in Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Over 15 years’ experience in financial industry, preferably in asset management, indexing or related industries
- Good market insights on future development of index industry
- Experienced in leading, developing and motivating the leadership team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Client Coverage and Institutional Business
Our client provides investment management and index data services to asset management firms, bank and the Bank’s customers. We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join the Client Coverage and Solutions team as Senior Institutional Sales.
- Help to bring in institutional mandates and grows the client base
- Develop the institutional business in HK and Mainland China, other regional experience/connection is a plus
- Help to grow the relationship of the existing institutional clients
- Formulate sales and marketing strategy at the product level, as well as the brand level
- Identify business opportunities to broaden the customer base
- Ensure the Group compliance requirements are adhered to
- have extensive experience in index business, index funds (including a series of retail funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs), institutional clients and private client portfolios.
- Regardless of market conditions, fulfilling customers’ needs and long term benefit has always been at the forefront of our service commitment.
- 10 years+ of experience in ETF institutional business or index business
- Candidate with less experience will be consider for associate position
Company Background: Our firm is a Hong Kong-based investment training company that specializes in UK property training. We are the first and the largest academy in Hong Kong that teaches UK property courses in Cantonese with over 800 students.
-Offer assigned training to the overseas property agent and on boarding them to our specific portal
– Introduce and provide training to UK property agents
– Manage agent activities and daily operation
– Manage entire program setup and flow
– Arrange evening time weekly webinar with the investors
– Prepare monthly reports for the management
– Market research and recruit new agents and partners
– Host evening session webinar events on weekdays
-Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) & English
-Good communication & interpersonal skill
-Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program management and real estate industry knowledge
The candidate will have opportunity to work on innovative financial models, for pricing as well as risk management, utilizing the latest technologies. The candidate will learn about our clients’ needs and validate the quantitative models that fulfill those needs. The members of our team have opportunities to contribute in a broad set of roles including: studying functional, non-functional and analytic specifications, developing test plans and test cases, verifying formulas and implementing and using automated test tools.
- Pricing and risk models for exotic derivatives, fixed income asset classes, credit derivatives and securitized products
- Portfolio level risk analysis
- VaR methodology
- Automation framework, built with state-of-the-art technologies, for validation of the models
The candidate will also have responsibilities on a daily basis to a range of areas:
- Develop and extend independent validation tools which are used to ensure accuracy for all numbers produced by our analytics engines
- Analyze and extend the analytics regression tests to ensure the complete and efficient coverage for all analytics engine statistics and asset types
- Relevant work experience in model validation
- Experienced in finance, quantitative finance, financial mathematics, mathematics, physics, statistics or another quantitative field
- Experience with a programming language (e.g. Matlab, Python, R, C++, C#)
- Strong motivation to learn about financial markets
- Outstanding advanced mathematical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and oral proficiency in English
- Interest working in an environment that combines finance and technology
- Strong sense of ownership with projects
- Willing to work in a global team environment