Assistant Information Security Manager (Cybersecurity) – Top Financial Institution, HK$35K-HK$55K/Month (Ref: AM101)
Top Financial Company, Local Bank
Technology audit, Cyber and information security
CISSP, CISA, RACF, Unix, LAN, Splunk
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a Assistant Information Security Manager (Cybersecurity) to support their technology team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To perform security administration for various systems, e.g. mainframe (RACF), Unix, LAN and email security systems, etc.
• To perform daily audit log checking procedures
• To coordinate implementation and perform information security administration of varius security product, e.g DLP, End Point, remote access, etc.
• To assist in monitoring security informaiton events from Splunk
• To run design and configuration activities for the security components of various information security systems/devices, e.g. priviledge account management, identity access management, etc.
• To assist in the delivery of detailed security vulnerability assessments on complex IT systems and architectures
• Initiate, lead and coordinate actions to strengthen and monitor information security and cyber security controls
• Undertake information security review in businesses and functions to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
• Respond to and investigate information security incidents and breaches in order to reduce/contain potential damage
• Attend industry-related forums and working group meetings as required
University graduate, preferably major in Computer Science related subjects or equivalent; OR
Preferable over 3 years’ experience IT in sector cover the following:
• At least 2 years in technology audit or cyber and information security;
• In-depth knowledge in IT security services;
• Good project management skill;
• A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
• Certified in CISSP, CISA or related professional certification
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
• Self-motivated and good problem solving skills.