Cybersecurity Administrator – Top Financial Institution, HK$30K-HK$50K/Month
Top Financial Company, Local Bank
Email security system
Information security admin
Our client, a top financial institution, is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Administrator professional to support their technology team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform security administration for various systems, including mainframe (RACF), Unix, LAN, and email security systems.
- Conduct daily audit log checking procedures.
- Coordinate the implementation and perform information security administration of various security products, such as DLP, Endpoint, remote access, CyberArk, Splunk, etc.
- Manage the design and configuration activities for security components of information security systems/devices, such as privilege account management (CyberArk) and log management and analysis (Splunk).
- Assist in delivering detailed security vulnerability assessments on complex IT systems and architectures.
- Initiate, lead, and coordinate actions to strengthen and monitor information security and cyber security controls
- Conduct information security reviews in businesses and functions to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to and investigate information security incidents and breaches to minimize potential damage.
- Attend industry-related forums and working group meetings as required.
- University graduate, preferably majoring in Computer Science or related subjects, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in technology audit or cyber and information security.
- In-depth knowledge in IT security services.
- Experience with security products such as CyberArk and Splunk.
- Good project management skill.
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness.
- Certified in CISSP, CISA or related professional certification
- Native Cantonese speaker with proficiency in written and spoken Chinese.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.