Database Developers – Top Financial Institution, HK$40K-HK$55K/Month
Top Financial Company, Local Bank
Database, Oracle PL/SQL, Unix, SDLC
Scheduler (control-m), Websphere
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking Database Developers to support their technology team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform system analysis functions
- develop and maintain systems according to standard of the department
- To conduct ad-hoc data analysis
- To support Risk Data reporting and analysis
- To prepare and update documentation for systems.
- To assist in the evaluation of software and hardware products.
- To work with Operations staff to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems
- To plan and monitor the work of Senior Analyst Programmer, Analyst/Programmer and Programmer
- To perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Preferable over 6 years’ experience in system development with knowledge in System Development Life Cycle Methodology:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in system analysis;
- Experience in banking business and operation;
- Exposure in Risk Management;
- Exposure in Data Warehousing and Data Management projects will be an added advantage;
- Hands on experience in Java, Unix script and PL/SQL Programming is a must