Asian Credit Analyst – Buy Side
We are currently seeking an Asia fixed income credit analyst. This individual will work in a close partnership with the Portfolio Managers and Traders to consistently deliver investment results that outperform benchmarks and peer groups. Through fundamental research and relative value analysis, the Credit Analyst will develop and present value-added recommendations that drive portfolio performance in a total return environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
• this Credit Analyst will cover names across the Asia region and selective global names
• Conduct and document fundamental and relative value research on some of the above mentioned sectors and issuers of the high yield fixed income markets.
• Ability to support specific, insightful, and timely credit research opinions, including buy/sell recommendations, interacting extensively with Portfolio Managers.
• Demonstrate independent, creative, and strategic thought on investment issues and generate credit ideas that add value.
• Analyze economic and market data, industry trends, issuer credit quality and security characteristics to support investment decisions.
• Identify and communicate trends and investment opportunities that improve portfolio returns and reduce risk.
• Develop relationships with sell-side analysts, industry experts and other external sources to support research efforts.
• Deliver persuasive oral and written communications regarding investment recommendations and rationale.
• A minimum of 4 years in direct credit/fixed income research experience in a total return environment, with an emphasis in at least one of the above mentioned sectors.
• Strong written and verbal communication presentation skills
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
• Fluent Cantonese is a MUST
• Bachelor degree in mathematics, finance, accounting, economics or a related field; MBA and/or CFA very strongly preferred
• Experience Asian credit name will be preferred