Head of Business and Product Strategy – Index Company
Posted 9 months ago
- To formulate the overall product strategy which include all activities that would expand the usage and publicity of indexes among institutions, investment banks, assets management companies, stock exchanges and investors, mainly in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as in key overseas markets
- To collect market intelligence to review product portfolio, initiate feasibility studies on major index projects and develop appropriate business models
- To evaluate appropriate programmes to open new markets and/or expanding new types of clients
- To develop appropriate marketing and promotion strategy to profile the full range of indexes to potential clients
- To drive development of customer experience across the products
- To nurture excellent relations with stock and derivatives exchanges in Hong Kong, Mainland and other markets for business opportunities in listed index product developments
- To keep abreast of and understand the developments in index industry and competitors’ move in order to initiate appropriate actions in expanding client base and acquiring new business relations.
- University graduate or above in Business, Finance or related disciplines.
- Over 15 years’ experience in financial industry, preferably in asset management, indexing or related industries
- Good market insights on future development of index industry
- Experienced in leading, developing and motivating the leadership team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers