Business Analyst Financial Institution
Posted 2 weeks ago
- Provide technical requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation and daily operation of user communications and content management product and solutions.
- Maintain close communication with business users and technology teams, coordinate technology related stakeholder activities.
- Prepare project documentation in various stages of project lifecycle, such as test plan and cases, technical specifications, implementation check list, support guideline.
- Manage the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum and corresponding management of dependencies
- To be a team member of MPF Department
- To responsible for providing business solutions to users and arranging system enhancements
- To prepare user requirements and test plans
- To verify the system updates and coordinate system implementation
- To participate into ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Ideal candidates should have a Bachelors degree and around 5-7 yrs of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Mandarin and Cantonese proficiency is required.
- Diploma or degree holder in Business, Computer Studies, Information System or related discipline
- Experience in preparing user requirements, preparing test plans and conducting user acceptable tests
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-motivated and with good communication skills
- Knowledge of MPF business processes and logics an advantage
Interested candidates kindly forward your cv to [email protected]