Client Services Manager – Global Trade and Receivables Finance
• Responsible for the active identification of customers’ needs and areas for improvement to institute service enhancement and productivity improvement, and workflow streamlining to cope with customers’ needs.
• Work with Business Development Manager to structure trade solutions to customers according to their changing business models and needs.
• Establish partnership-like relationship with customer relationship teams for providing seamless customer services, cultivating excellent customer relationship and increasing business opportunities and contributes to the achievement of trade business targets.
• Drive the improvement of services standard and to achieve total customer satisfaction, given the highly competitive and ever-changing market environment.
• Manage the Section/Cluster to execute all operational risk and control guidelines/procedures with full compliance.
• Approve daily trade transaction involving outflow of funds according to the laid down authority and guidelines.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines; for candidate with less than university degree academic attainment, a minimum of 10 years of relevant trade finance experience is required
• Minimum 5 years’ bills operation experience
• Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently and under pressure
• Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and decision making skills
• Good knowledge of application software
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes