Cyber Security Managers AVP/ VP Top Financial Institution
Posted 9 months ago
We are currently seeking high calibre professionals to join as Cyber Security Managers/ AVP/ VP with a top financial institution.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank.
- Conduct 3rd party security reviews for including cloud based technology.
- Oversee Information Security projects involving strategy, implementation, technical delivery, software/hardware optimization related to IT operations, business processes, business resiliency, security, and data integrity.
- Manage planning, designing, implementing, testing and operating of cyber security processes and systems.
- Review security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment.
- Coordinate business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges such as architecture, delegated administration models, workflow models, and access control models.
- Respond to and manage any major operational issues, events or incidents.
- Provide consultancy and advice to the adoption of emerging and disrupting technologies by new initiatives in relation to technology risk.
- Well versed local regulatory requirements such as HKMA, SFC & others to mitigate relevant risks.
- Update of security standard / guideline / plan
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5+ years’ experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech is desirable
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations / guidelines relating to cyber security and technology risk management
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP and CEH
- Experienced in web and mobile application development/penetration testing preferred
- Experienced with cloud security is highly preferred
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
There are multiple positions. Candidates with more experience shall be considered for AVP/ VP level roles.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv in word format to [email protected]