Data Architect Top Financial Institution
Our client a leading financial institution is currently seeking a seasoned Data architect to oversee firm wide data management framework and initiatives.
- Responsible for designing the Data Management framework to facilitate a data driven environment for firmwide business needs
- Collaborate with technology teams in defining the technology strategy, solutions and architecture in data
- Establish and maintain core data models, information standard and data management lifecycle controls .
- Work closely with business sponsors to identify opportunities, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns.
- Take ownership of analytical projects end to end from extracting and exploring data, generating hypothesis, building structured analysis, and evaluating results.
- Apply industry best practice to create scalable data platform that supports big data development, deployment, operation, and management.
- Establish and execute the mechanism of data governance. Develop data standard and specifications, and monitor the implementation of data standard and specifications during the implementation of relevant projects.
- Develop data quality standards and data quality control plans, conduct data quality management, tracking and monitoring, and establish data quality evaluation systems.
• Work with relevant parties on data quality and data governance The Successful Applicant
• Degree holder in Technology, Finance, Statistics or other related disciplines
• Solid 5-10yrs + years of experience in a data related capacity
• Track record of collaborating with business stakeholders to design enterprise-wide data attributes that help gather seamless business requirements for reports, datasets, dashboards and other artifacts
• A proactive and can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]