Development Ops Specialist/ Manager Top Financial Institution
Posted 1 year ago
- Accountable for DevOps platform across all testing and production environments
- Administer and support the DevOps Delivery and Infrastructure-as-Code platforms
- Build, deploy, configure, and maintain systems, which may include software installations, updates, and core services
- Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
- Migration of database (Baseops & middleware)
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience working in a DevOps environment.
- Proficient in Lunux, Windows, Database, SQL, Sysbase, Oracle, Cloud
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop relationships across the business, stakeholders and technical teams.
- Strong decision maker and proactive self-starter
- Experience in IT operations management in banking industry or financial institutions.
- Junior can be consider with 5+ years’ experience.
- Strong knowledge of HKMA requirements is desirable.
- Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese, both Cantonese and Mandarin.
We have multiple positions available. Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior roles.