Development Specialist/ Managers- Top Financial Institution
Posted 9 months ago
- Work closely with architects, business analysts, development managers, software specialists and engineers, to ensure the delivered projects / solution can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy.
- Prioritize and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee testing processes and acceptance signoff
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place
- Provide technical advice to Agile Scrum team. Make sure the developed functionality in the solutions follow the Group’s policies and requirements.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in development and support of banking applications; hands on application design / development experience in Java, API, cloud platform, iOS/Android apps
- Solid experience on automated testing, DevOps tools and CI/CD pipeline setup
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Agile project development and management framework
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication skills and quality orientation
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage
There are multiple positions available at Specialist, Manager and senior manager levels.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [email protected]