DevOps Engineer /Top Financial Company HK$30K-HK$50K/m
Top Financial company, Listed Company
DevSecOps, CI/CD, Cloud, IaC
Spring Boot, Docker, K8s, Jenkins, GitLab, SonarCube
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking DevOps Engineers to support their Fintech team.
● Manage and monitor various systems and infrastructure
● Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
● Manage DevSecOps pipeline with best practices
● Work alongside software engineers in building the CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure needed for microservices and applications
● Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with engineers for enhancements
● Evaluate new technologies and tools to help improve DevSecOps efficiency.
● 5+ years of work experience in development / IT teams with minimum 3+ years of experience in DevOps teams.
● Experience in the administration and performance tuning of applications or microservices stack (e.g.Java spring boot, MySql, Postgres, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Tomcat, Apache)
● Cloud experience, (e.g. AWS, Azure and GCP)
● Experience in container management and orchestration tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
● Experience with Monitoring and log analytics tools (e.g. Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana)
● Experience with DevSecOps, configuration management and application performance tools (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins, Selenium, Sonarqube)
● Experience with using tools for Infrastructure as Code(e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
● Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP and other application protocols)
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
● Good understanding in SDLC is preferred