Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking DevOps Engineer to support their infrastructure team:
Roles and Responsibilities
• Being the DevOps and IaC Subject Matter Export
• Engineer solution on Azure service provisioning using IaC method
• Construct, Integrate, Configure and Deploy Azure services code using BitBucket, Jenkins, Terraform, Powershell and Python
• Build and support Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous delivery (CD) and Continues Testing activity.
• Develop Ansible playbooks for software lifecycle management.
• Support functional and non-functional testing on Azure services.
• Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping updated with the latest technologies in line with market
• Adhere with company defined process and suggest improvements
• Gather the requirements from Stakeholders and continues improve the IaC and other automations.
• Assists and executes assigned tasks to ensure company projects meet the agreed schedule
• Contribute to operational efficiency by transforming manual operation into IaC automation
Minimum Job Requirements
• Degree in IT related discipline with 7 years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education & related experience.
• Good technical skill in DevOps tools (including but not limited to BitBucket, Github, Jenkin, Jira, Powershell, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker)
• Good understanding on DevOps, CI/CD and IaC methodology
• Good understanding on Azure Cloud IaaS and PaaS
• Good teamwork skills and work collaboratively in agile environment
• Effective problems solving ability
• Work independent and self-starter is highly appreciated