Digital Marketing and Automation
Posted 8 months ago
We are an UK property education training academy. Our mission is to deliver utmost comprehensive property investment knowledge to the market.
- Deliver engaging and effective content including but not limited to editorial articles, social media, EDM content, banner/ video ad content and marketing materials
- Closely manage social media platform to drive customer engagement
- Manage art, copywriting, video and other digital tools to align with corporate guideline and maintain high quality of deliverables
- Conduct research to gain access to up-to-date market trends in the digital industry and bring in best practices and new ideas to enhance the digital & content marketing plan
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in e-commerce, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a digital agency and/or digital marketing related fields.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Youtube Studio, WordPress, Zapier, Hubspot
- Strong organizing, interpersonal skill and highly self-motivated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must