Digital Product Manager-Retail Banking
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a Digital Product Manager to support some exciting retail banking projects.
• Lead digital requirements activities for Digital Card Acquisition project delivery under Agile methodology
• Work with Card Product team to generate innovate ideas to maximize business performance and validate them by going through design thinking process assisted by Customer / Market research
• Manage and prioritize Product backlog for MVP planning by following management / business strategy – continuous improvement on digital journey experience by collecting & analyzing end user feedback
• Support Digital Sales related activities in on-going basis – e.g. work with BU and Digital Marketing closely to implement BAU / special promotion campaigns into digital platforms to drive digital sales growth, prepare analytics reports for regular sales update meeting and insight analysis
• Produce and optimize content of specific product across Mobile / Internet Banking, Public Website, Digital Messaging and Campaigns to improve online experiences and generate income.
• At least 5 years’ experience of leading business requirements activities to support the delivery of digital transformation projects across the bank
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion.
• Willing to move from comfort zone, embrace new technology, ways of working and innovative ideas
• Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
• Experience of relevant tools such as JIRA, Confluence to support project delivery and be comfortable to use Slack / Microsoft Teams for day-to-day
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected] for a confidential discussion