Digital Programme Manager- Top Financial Institution
Our client a top financial institution is looking for a programme manager to support some firm wide digital initiatives.
· To act as an overall programme manager at the market level to robustly drive Transformation Programme to deliver Group’s strategy in streamlining.
· Represent Retail Banking and Wealth Management in working with Group’s Transformation Programme Lead to align global direction with local business priorities and roadmap.
· Establish and manage governance of local Transformation Programme to ensure implementation is on the right track.
· Prioritize business transformation needs across Retail Banking and Wealth Management teams.
· Mobilize business teams, functions and external resource as appropriate to deliver the programme
· Work effectively with various stakeholders across business and global functions.
· Track and validate business benefits generated from Transformation Programme against plan.
· Provide management update to Group and Retail Banking and Wealth Management Transformation Steering Committee.
· Flag critical implementation issues with recommendations for management’s attention and decision.
· Manage internal communications of Transformation Programme with Communications’ support.
· Substantial project/ programme management experience, especially in Track record in delivering large scale Group projects.
· Degree in business / banking preferred.
· Professional qualification in project management an advantage.
· Persuasive and excellent stakeholder management skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to [email protected]