Digital Project Manager- Top Financial Institution
-Govern, drive, and manage projects, acting as the key contact point
-Report to C-level(s) with project status, budget & actual cost report, dashboards
-Lead BA and regional IT teams throughout entire SDLC
-Review and walkthrough functional and non functional specifications
-Figure out budgets, develop project plan, engage required resources
– Ensure project execution in line with legal compliance and bank standards
– Perform and fulfill Scrum Master role by coaching and leading Scrum events
-Address, resolve, and escalate project risks and issues
– Chair workgroup, progress, review meetings – Close project and develop lesson learned document
– Ideal candidate should have extensive experience 7-10 yrs of experience within Digital Transformation projects.
– Any experience on core banking projects, payment solutions or mobile banking will be essential.
-Experience on Open APIs – Business case, scope, MVP in accordance with HKMA’s framework will be required.
– Cantonese or Mandarin proficiency is essential.