ESG Index Product Development Manager
Asset Management, Equities
Posted 3 months ago
- Drive the development of ESG Index Series to achieve business goal;
- Assisting and supporting the product development process, support the execution and launch of new products
- Assisting and supporting the definition of the business strategy (e.g. target group analysis, product, pricing, reporting, distribution channels) of new products for the Custom Index business line
- Quickly assess and evaluate key market dynamics (e.g. competitors, trends, regulation) and consolidate these into a competitive business strategy
- Work effectively with colleagues in IT, Product and Project Management, Market Data, Research, Sales/Coverage and the Client Service Organization – to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products and/or enhancements
- Work with research team to generate new index ideas through quantitative analysis and factor modelling
- Interact with various market stakeholders, such as regulators, stock exchanges, listed companies and index product issuers (fund managers & investment banks); and
- Promote the Family of Indexes through giving public presentation.
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese
- At least 8 years of experience in indices product development
- Sound fundamental knowledge of financial markets;
- Exceptional ability to explain, communicate and present complicated investment strategy.
- High level of custom centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers