Director – Fixed Income Advisory Private Bank
FICC – Fixed Income & Treasury Mkt
Posted 4 months ago
My client is a global private bank with presence and a comprehensive facility in wealth management and investment banking. We are currently seeking an ED / Director senior person to join the team.
- Provide professional advisory to high net worth clients by actively monitor markets (particularly fixed income / credit and rates derivatives).
- Delivering ideas and trade recommendations; whilst providing the highest level of execution service and advice
- Enhance Fixed Income services by coordinating with external and internal product providers to offer various products.
- Articulate and present complex derivatives matters in layman terms to clients and team members
- Ensure work flows and documentations fulfilled regulatory requirements as well as bank policies.
- 15+ years of relevant working experience in private banking / global markets / Asset Management in sales and trading of flow credit and derivatives
- Solid experience of market commentary and analysis capabilities
- Strong fixed income derivative knowledge and experience
- Familiar with the compliance standard and regulatory requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Will consider credit and rates derivatives sales
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential