Financial Risk Legal and Compliance Specialist
IT / Technology
Posted 11 months ago
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking seasoned Risk, legal and compliance professionals as a part of their expansion plans
- Draft and review legal documents for transactions with the deals team
- Prepare and draft contracts, presentations, agreements for internal stakeholders
- Work closely with SFC and regulatory officials to handle their inquiries and licensing matters
- Implement controls and monitoring policies for general compliance matters
- Perform CDD review and KYC checks for new and existing clients
- Provide legal and compliance support to business units
- Legal background with some law firm experiences
- At least 3-5 years experience within Financial risk, legal and compliance.
- Any experience working with an Indices or an Index company will be useful.
- Able to independently draft legal documents and negotiate with counterparties
- Demonstrates independence, interpersonal skills, result-orientated and high quality delivery
- Fluency in English, Cantonese is a must.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]
|Job Category||DO NOT USE THIS - USE JOB TYPES|