Fixed Income Portfolio Manager – Top Tier Asset Management HKD 1mm++
IT / Technology
Posted 4 weeks ago
Our client is a top tier local asset management company, we are seeking a fixed income portfolio manager to manage their Asian bond Fund.
- Conduct analyses on Asia investment grade credit name as well as global names
- recommendation and investment idea generation, through fundamental analysis, implied rating assessment, relative value analysis, catalyst forecast, etc.
- Responsible for managing authorized and private fixed income funds.
Register as KIP under HKSFC.
- Explore and evaluate investment opportunities in the fixed income market, formulate investment strategies and manage the investments.
- Conduct macro and market research and optimize investment strategies.
- Prepare regular reports on market reviews, portfolio performance and investment strategies.
- Minimum 10 years of fixed income portfolio management and/or credit analysis experience.
- speaks fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven track record managing a fixed income public fund