Front End Developer- Mobile and Web applications
• Define application and service architecture, design infrastructure and create functional specifications for business systems applications
• Development and implement the mobile/web application, ensure the technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure and achieve business objectives
• Responsible for administering technical support, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical customer issues at level 3 support.
• Replicate issues and test customer configurations, recreate, track, and verify software defects in the field/ under lab conditions.
• Participate in on-call rotation during off-hours to handle and support customer issues
• Provide level three technical support for customers using critical and non-critical apps
• Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
• Act as a point of contact for vendors and clearly communicate technical issues as per the firm’s internal standards.
• Support effective planning and implementation of all changes to the infrastructure.
• Provide technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
o Web: Node.js, HTML5, Java, JBOSS, WAS
o Mobile: React-native, Familiar with Android & iOS development tools, GitHub.
– Ideal candidates should have 4-7 yrs minimum experience on mobile or web application development .
– Candidates with more experience will be considered for senior roles.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]