Front End Developer Top Financial Institution
– To develop new login page to support parallel run of old and new corporate banking system.
– To support new corporate banking system including new login page creation for new and old system communication.
– To apply any change to make sure the no issue between new/old corporate banking system and legacy systems.
– To participate in data migration for field mapping, data migration and data verification.
-Plan, coordinate and execute project activities to ensure timely completion. Ensure project deliverables meet business requirements .
-Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software. Integrate software components and third-party programs.
– OS: AIX, UNIX, Linux
– DB: Oracle
– App Server: IBM Websphere, Weblogic
– Programming lang: J2EE, Restful API, JSP, Servlet, HTML5, CSS, Spring, AJAX, SQL, MQ, JSON, Node JS
– Candidate familiar with Oracle OBDX will be an advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]