Head of Data Governance/ architecture – Top Financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Leading the data and business architecture strategy of the firm in consultation with key stakeholders to meet the business vision and requirements. Defining project initiatives to implement the agreed strategic roadmap across the organisation
- Collaborating with Group Data and Architecture Office and designing products, services and processes aligning to the Group principles and standards
- Promoting a data driven culture, embedding data collection in all aspects of business processing, empowering employees with right and timely data and transforming to data adoption as a competitive advantage
- Designing and deploying strategic data tooling and processes in supporting the data driven strategy, including cloud, user visualization tools, utilities for data transfer, modeling, quality and management etc.
- Continually improving data quality in the Bank, by enforcing trusted source principle and managing standards and processes around the life cycle of data
- Streamlining business architecture by simplifying technology platform through rationalisation, consolidation, upgrade and evergreen of the application estate
- Developing data analytics, AI/ML capabilities by maintaining a strong team of data scientists contributing into new opportunities in business growth, risk management and efficiency improvements
- Serving as the single contact in the firm for data and business architecture for the regulators, management and external stakeholders, and managing bank-wide initiatives on relating matters. Managing regulatory compliance of data governance and ethical use of data, including BCBS, Data Privacy, use of AI/ML etc.
- Managing a team of data and architecture subject matter experts and demonstrating sustainable structure through continuous learning, change leadership, technical consultation, industry knowledge etc.
- Developing the data management community across businesses and functions, and establishing firm-wide structure and governance in the implementation of data and architecture initiatives
- Relevant experience of running data management programmes at a financial services institution and strong knowledge of data management practices and trends
- Experience in architecture design principles and management of enterprise platform change programmes
- Strong change management and strategic planning skills, with good track record in business analysis and data analytics experiences
- Demonstrated knowledge in using data management platforms and tools, e.g. GCP, AI/ML, Collibra and other data management utilities etc.
- University degree in technology, data analytics or related discipline
- Management experience in banking or financial services
- Strong leadership capabilities to inspire and drive performance, innovation and working ethically and with integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to work across the organisation at all levels and geographies
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]