Head of M&A Strategy – Index Management
An exciting opportunity to join an established index company in leading and executing strategic projects in Asia. – Regional Remit – M&A Execution Experience – Asset Management or Index Management industry knowledge preferred
Our client is an established index company in Asia. They are seeking an experienced professional to join their M&A & Strategy team as a Director/Head, to deliver regional strategic projects for the region.
Reporting to the Group CEO, you will be responsible for running end to end development and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives across the Asia business. You will work with all functions internally depending on the project, as well as relevant external contacts including investors, senior executive, etc. You will have strong financial modelling capabilities and be highly analytical. with excellent relationship management and influencing skills at all levels.
– 15+ years relevant working experience in full end to end M&A process, transaction structuring, and financing
– Excellent asset management or index management industry knowledge with M&A transactions experience
– Highly proficient analytical and problem solving skills
– Strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills
– Must have Hong Kong and Asia regional remit experience
– Fluent in Cantonese and English