Head of Trust & Insurance, Private Wealth Management
Asset Management, Corporate Banking, Private Banking
Posted 3 years ago
- This position reports to the CEO, leads a team of 12 professionals covering the offshore insurance and trust businesses providing high quality wealth planning services to high net worth individual clients. This is mainly through trustee services and insurance solutions.
- The individual will be performing marketing and business development duties for new business opportunities both within the Group and 3rd party referrals. These referrals could originate from solicitors, bankers and tax advisors in Hong Kong and PRC and through the Group’s channels.
- The individual also has to oversee the on-going administration of trust structures in Hong Kong and Jersey.
- Oversee the insurance brokerage businesses, including developing new products and marketing strategy.
- Ensure the compliance of government regulatory requirements are fulfilled on both trust and insurances broker licenses.
- Develop and contribute to organic growth for key private clients.
- Establish and maintain internal procedures and streamline workflows to improve departmental efficiency.
- Responsible for the budget of Wealth Planning business in HK.
- A University degree holder is preferred, with at least 10+ years of relevant experience, of which at least 5 years management experience is required.
- Strong analytical thinking, attention to detail and communication skill.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Had experience in participating in deal review of all transaction structures.
- Ability to travel is also preferred.