Information Security manager- Top Financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 2 weeks ago
Our client a top financial institution is seeking various IT security professionals to some support exciting firm wide projects.
- Deliver high quality of vulnerability scanning, various types of penetration tests for the bank systems covering infrastructure, web application, mobile application regularly
- Perform system hardening for e-banking systems
- Advise management on the latest trends in cyber intelligence and best practices, through close collaboration and engagement with security industry and government agency
- Lead the development and implementation of mitigation proposal to prevent the potential threat.
- Support the region in the areas of Information & Cyber Security and Network & Infrastructure.
- Lead the Global Incident Management process for incidents within region and support globally if needed.
- Work closely with the Security Engineer lead and Global Security team to meet policy & technical standards.
- Support the ongoing development of the IT Security strategy that improves the security posture for our employees and data
- Ensure all Security Applications and Tools are implemented and managed in region.
- Evaluate, maintain and configure security functions within Business Applications.
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in cyber security area, preferably in consulting firm, technology vendor or bank
- Professional qualifications of CREST relevant certifications are highly preferable while CISA , CISSP or relevant certifications are also considered
- Hand-on experience on IT security system
- Monitor and maintain up-to-date intelligence of threats of cyber attacks
- Strong communication and good report writing skills in English, Cantonese or Mandarin
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]