Infrastructure Technology Analyst
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to support some exciting firm wide projects.
• Be responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the software and their environments to support the business applications,manage the assign team and external vendors to maintain the software at a high level of availability
• Be responsible to refresh and enhance the software to the latest version and technologies in order to give a stable and cost-optimal environment for the business applications and services.
• Assist team leader to provision resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct testing protocol to validate infrastructure in particular, and monitor performance after release. Tasks might include, results analysis, problem troubleshooting and issue communication back to the projects team.
• Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services.
• Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services, Develop/Identify, implement and maintain system management tools that mitigate manual effort.
• 5-8 years of relevant experience
• University Graduate / Higher Diploma or equivalent.
• Comprehensive background and hands-on experience in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring.
• Strong knowledge of virtualization/container technologies, such as VMware, Docker and Kubernetes;
• Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
• Strong experience with a range of automated provisioning and configuration management tools such as traditional scripts, as well as more specific tools such as Azure Resources Manager, Terraform, Jenkins etc;
• Bilingual (English and Chinese).
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected] for a confidential discussion