Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking an IT Architect.
• Has strong technology subject matter expertise in providing technology consultation and solution design to the firm.
• Developing firm-wide architecture strategy with key stakeholder support and implementing enterprise platform roadmap to meet current and future needs of the business and our customers
• Collaborating with data management office to define data strategy and implementation roadmap, managing data architecture and data platform/tooling design
• Exercising strong governance of architecture compliance along Group policies and principles, and supporting effective architecture decisions with well-defined process and artifacts
• Proposing technology solutions for businesses and functions, governing design conformance in project execution, and enabling effective architecture input under the agile and devops model
• Managing firm-wide technology stack and application system inventory, driving improvement, saving and evergreen opportunities in optimizing IT investment whilst protecting against technology risks and debts
• Innovating through the use of emerging technologies, inclusive of cloud, AI/ML, fintech etc., and bringing business values via proof of concepts and experimenting approach on creative ideas
• Championing technology excellence in the organization and uplifting capability and efficiency of the IT function led by example in the architecture function
• University degree in information technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 5 years of experience in technology domain on IT architecture, holding TOGAF or other architecture certifications
• Good enterprise architecture exposure and track record of solution design in banking or financial services
• Working experience on Index Services Company is preferred
• Strong technology leadership skills, hand on experience in emerging technologies including cloud, AI/ML, API etc.
• Experience in data architecture, big data, data transformation programme preferred
• Experience in working with diverse culture, with global or regional exposure being an advantage
• Strong communication, analytical and stakeholder management skills
• Practicable experience in applying agile and devops, preferably from an architecture perspective
• Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
• Working location is in Hong Kong and expatriate will be considered
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]