IT Infrastructure Support Engineer – Call Centre Solution and Networking – Top Insurance Company HK$45K – HK$55K/m
Insurance IT Infrastructure, Listed Company
Call Centre applications and Support
Windows, Linux, VMware, Networking
Our client a top financial institution is seeking an engineer to support their infrastructure team.
Provides infrastructure support on project implementation, daily system operation, and data backup, call centre support. Conduct server room environment monitoring. Conduct network/system health check and resource monitoring for maintaining system availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily Operation Support
• Performs operational support on PABX, IVRS, voice & video recording system, kiosks, RightFax and other Call Centre applications.
• Provides support on system installation, administration and configuration to ensure meeting user requirements.
• Provides support on Call Centre campaigns and new projects.
• Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements.
• Provides support on patch installation from different vendors in order to ensure systems are secured.
• Assists procurement and asset management.
• Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
• Supports and administrates the mobile devices to facilitate users access to email.
• Supports on data backup including schedule setup, tape administration, offsite storage and log review to ensure achieving the backup requirement.
• Conducts daily monitoring on network / server resources, network security and server room environment in order to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
• Works as 1st tier support and coordinates with vendors on system maintenance.
• Assists and executes assigned tasks in project to ensure company projects meet the agreed schedule.
• Updates and performs regular check on the inventory records of hardware / software, server room facilities, and backup tapes etc. in order to maintain up-to-date records.
• Prepares and updates technical documents such as system installation guide / operation manual, etc. in order to facilitate the team following guidance / governance.
• Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
Minimum job requirements:
Education & Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in IT with 4 years of related experience
• Good technical skill in administration & support on:
server (Windows/Unix/Linux) backup software /
McAfee EPO, DLP / telephony system (PABX, ACD, Voice Mail) /
Video and Voice Recording / IVRS / RightFax /
PC operations and mobile device (iOS / Android) /
VMware / Networking
• Effective problem solving ability.