IT Infrastructure Support Engineer – Call Centre Solution and Networking – Top Insurance Company HK$45K – HK$55K/m
Insurance IT Infrastructure, Listed Company
PABX, ACD, Voice Mail, Recording, IVRS, RightFax
iOS, Android, VMware, Networking
Our client a top financial institution is seeking an engineer to support their infrastructure team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Daily Operation Support
• Performs operational support on PABX, IVRS, voice & video recording system, kiosks, RightFax and other Call Centre applications.
• Provides support on system installation, administration and configuration to ensure meeting user requirements.
• Provides support on Call Centre campaigns and new projects.
• Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements.
• Provides support on patch installation from different vendors in order to ensure systems are secured.
• Assists procurement and asset management.
• Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
• Supports and administrates the mobile devices to facilitate users access to email.
• Supports on data backup including schedule setup, tape administration, offsite storage and log review to ensure achieving the backup requirement.
• Conducts daily monitoring on network / server resources, network security and server room environment in order to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability.
• Works as 1st tier support and coordinates with vendors on system maintenance.
• Assists and executes assigned tasks in project to ensure company projects meet the agreed schedule.
Minimum job requirements:
Education & Experience
• Degree/ Diploma in IT with 4 years of related experience
• Good technical skill in administration & support on:
server (Windows/Unix/Linux) backup software /
McAfee EPO, DLP / telephony system (PABX, ACD, Voice Mail) /
Video and Voice Recording / IVRS / RightFax /
PC operations and mobile device (iOS / Android) /
VMware / Networking”
• Effective problem solving ability.