IT Infrastructure Support Engineer – Networking – Top Insurance Company HK$45K – HK$55K/m
Insurance IT Infrastructure, Listed Company
24×7 network infrastructure environment and product
CCNA, CCNP or ITIL 3.0 Certification
Our client a top financial institution is seeking an engineer to support their infrastructure team.
Provides infrastructure support on project implementation, daily system operation, and data backup, call center support. Conduct server room environment monitoring. Conduct network/system health check and resource monitoring for maintaining system availability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage and support 24×7 network (voice and data) infrastructure environment and product
• Manage equipment rooms
• Participate in IT projects to setup network infrastructure and provide support
• Communicate with other IT support teams, vendors and users for network service requests and changes
• Troubleshooting and solving network related production issues. Network infrastructure performance monitoring and tuning
• Prepare and update technical documents including but not limited to procedures, diagrams, SOP and capacity planning report
• Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill
Minimum job requirements:
• Degree/ Diploma in IT with 4 years of experience in network infrastructure
• CCNA, CCNP or ITIL 3.0 Certification
• Good technical skill in administration & support on: Windows/Unix/Linux server, Cisco router / switch / firewall, Juniper, Palo Alto, Avaya switches, load balancer, McAfee EPO, DLP, IDS, SSL, VPN, NAC, Proxy appliance, VMware, etc.
• Familiar with Avaya IP Phone, PABX/ACD/Voice Mail, IVRS / RightFax would be an advantage
• Effective problem solving ability
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese