IT Manager – Infrastructure Delivery (Telecom) HK$30K – HK$55K/m
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking a high calibre professional to join their Telecom area as a ITID Manager
• Act as focal point for infrastructure-related project and ensure to meet the organizational goals and adhering to approved budgets
• Hands-on support, design and implementation of telecom project in banking environment.
• Manage 3rd party vendors for servicing and support across the region.
• Coordinate network vendors and field engineers based on IT project plan / schedule
• Perform IT infrastructure monitoring, health checking.
• Handle BAU request and problem case from business user.
• Communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, project managers and end-users.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other information technology-focused field of study.
• 5+ years IT infrastructure project related experience in financial services company
• Excellence interpersonal and presentation skills for interfacing technical and non-technical audiences.
• Knowledge on telephony and voice recording solution would be an advantage .
• Professional certifications such as CCNA / CCNP is a plus.
• Strong English communication skills.
• Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager