Mobile App Developer Top Financial Institution
Posted 1 year ago
Mobile Apps Developer
- Develop, impel and test the mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of technology and consumer trends and define potential opportunity to value the features of mobile applications with the objective to enhance the market penetration and competitiveness
- Design, review, analyse and develop the features of the Company’s mobile application, especially on mobile payment functions
- Be the lead to liaise with relevant stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the alignment of development and delivery are consistent towards the business goal
- Manage the mobile gadgets road map and participate in all stages of development life cycle, i.e. form initiative to go-live and post-implementation
- Ensure timely and quality project deliverables by defining and conducting comprehensive project & UAT plan
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques.
- University Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant software development experience in Swift, Kotlin or Objective C
- Hands-on experience in iOS mobile development
- Knowledge in server-side Java, SQL and web services will be an advantage
- A good team player and self-motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese