Project Manager – Top Financial Institution, HK$50K-HK$60K/Month
Top Financial Company, Local Bank
Call Centre solutions/application development
Windows, Linux, VMware, Networking
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking Project Manager to support their technology team.
Provides project management of call centre solutions/ application developments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage project developments and system enhancements on PABX, IVRS, voice & video recording system, kiosks, RightFax and other Call Centre applications.
• Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress as planned
• Coordinate with vendors on system maintenance and patch installation
• Assists procurement and asset management.
• Verifies and rectifies system security configuration based on security reports for meeting compliance requirements.
• Manage data backup including schedule setup, tape administration, offsite storage and log review to ensure achieving the backup requirement.
• Manage to maintain quality monitoring on network / server resources, network security and server room environment in order to ensure critical facilities and responsible systems are working in optimum condition at high availability
• Review and update technical documents such as system installation guide / operation manual, etc. in order to facilitate the team following guidance / governance
• Provides support on annual BCP / DR drill to ensure the drill is completed successfully.
• Degree/ Diploma in IT with 4 years of related experience
• With experience/knowledge on Call Center solutions/applications
• Good experience in administration & support on:
server (Windows/Unix/Linux) backup software /
McAfee EPO, DLP / telephony system (PABX, ACD, Voice Mail) /
Video and Voice Recording / IVRS / RightFax /
PC operations and mobile device (iOS / Android) /
VMware / Networking
• Effective problem solving ability.