QA Engineer /Top Financial Company – HK$30K – HK$60K/m
Top Financial Company, Listed Company
QA of Web/Mobile App & RESTful API, JIRA
Agile, Automated testing
Our client a top financial institution is seeking QA Engineers to support their Fintech team.
● Collaborate with development team and business users to construct test strategies and test plans for web/mobile applications
● Perform manual, automated, regression tests along the SDLC
● Develop automated test scripts for web/mobile applications that runs on CI pipelines
● Ensure the web/mobile applications meet the expected level of performance and comply with organizational quality standards.
● Identify application issues, report discrepancies, prepare test reports, recommend improvements and track defects fixing status
● Minimum 2 years or above relevant experience
● Solid understanding of web and mobile application software components and integration, their development approaches and processes
● Strong knowledge of issue management, testing flow and reporting with different management tools such as JIRA.
● Solid experience in developing and executing web/mobile manual, and automated test suites preferably with Appium, Apptim, Cypress.io or Selenium, Cucumber.js
● Hands on experience with RESTful API functional and non-functional testing, such as stress test, reliability test, with tools including Jmeter, Charles, Postman, K6
● Hands-on experience in building up automation test pipelines on Gitlab, Jenkins or other equivalent tools
● Hands on experience in TDLC and SDLC using Agile/Scrum Methodology is a plus
● Attention to detail and think out of the box mindset