QA/ Tester- Top Financial Institution
• Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures
• Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
• Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
• Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of product quality in whole product development cycle including UAT
• Document all quality assurance activities
• Reproduce, document and follow up defects reported by customers and users
• Proactively provide feedback to development team in the aspect of improving product quality
• Collect and compile statistical quality data
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
-Ideal candidate sshould have 2-3 yrs min QA/ Testing experience.
– Proficiency in English and Cantonese will be required.
– Financial experience will be preferred though not mandatory.
Interested candidates kindly forward their Cvs to [email protected]