Relationship Manager Taiwan Coverage – SG Based
Relationship Management: Responsible for managing relationship of MNC clients, including good understanding of client’s business, and value-proposition, especially in comparison with competitors. Cultivate and develop effective relationships with key client contacts. Deliver revenue targets for the portfolio of clients by leveraging all available resources within the organization. Identify and pursue new business opportunities to increase revenue through cross-sell and prospecting new clients within target market. Responsible for Deal Origination (across TTS/LPM/Markets/CMO). Responsible for ensuring seamless delivery of network and lead the origination efforts with product partners to identify, structure and deliver bespoke solutions across the product universe. Responsible for account planning, wallet sizing, structuring of credit lines and overall relationship returns. Work closely with PAMs, RAMs and product partners to lead and deliver clients’ satisfaction and our revenue growth.
Control & Process Management: Strong adherence to compliance & controls including Anti-Money Laundering, Customer Due-Diligence, Extending Unit Credit Due Diligence, Transactional Approvals, etc.
Product/Service Delivery: Deliver the best products/services with sense of urgency, addressing client’s business needs. Ability to express value proposition and superiority of our services and solutions, and professionally adapt them to individual client needs. Familiar with the usual banking products and services in Singapore including country-specific regulations and/or market practice.
Skills and Abilities:
* Proficiency in Mandarin (written and verbal) is required to manage Taiwanese clients
* Strong team player and ability to work effectively with all parties in the network
* Strong knowledge of products and solutions across TTS, Markets, LPM, CMO.
* Good understanding of financial statements, financial analysis, credit and risks
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and/or customers, balancing between revenue motivation and risk/control efficiencies
* Strong negotiation and persuasive skills
Overall banking (CIB) experience of 12-15 years of which, at least 8-10 years of Front-Line coverage experience