Senior Infrastructure Specialist (Network) – Top Financial Institution, HK$40K-HK$60K/Month
Top Financial Institution, Listed Company
VPN gateways, IDS, Cisco routers/switches, Fortigate & CheckPoint firewalls
Azure, AWS, Windows, VMWare ESXi
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking Senior Infrastructure Specialist (Network) to support their Fintech team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintenance network sites, includes but is not limited to wired/wireless office networks, datacenter, branches, internet lines, leased lines, and continuously optimizes the WAN network Access performance
• Responsible for network revamp, design, implementation and maintenance including firewalls, routers, switches, load-balancers, wifi, etc.
• Manage on-premises and cloud network infrastructures and associated network monitoring and management systems
• Manage and support network-based cybersecurity solutions
• Participate in projects requiring network support or solutions
• Manage vendors, suppliers and distributors to resolve network incidents and problems, plan and complete project implementation and rollout
• Manage projects and procurement activities such as preparing tender, obtaining solutions ballpark and quotation
• Maintain and ensure technical documentations are accurate
• Maintain equipment patching, firmware, security hardening
• Coach and mentor junior staff
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent disciplines
• 6-10 years solid experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP certification holders preferred but not a must
• Solid experience with VPN gateways, intrusion detection systems, Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Fortigate & CheckPoint firewalls, F5 load balancer, wireless access point, network monitoring and management systems, Microsoft Azure, AWS Cloud, Windows, VMWare ESXi, etc.
• Good analytical and problems solving skills with strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
• Proficient in network device setting and configuration
• Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Infrastructure Specialist