Director/VP – Structured Finance
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Evaluate, recommend, execute and manage Structured Financing transactions.
• Work closely with deal originators and FICC sales forces and identify deal opportunities and generate trade ideas.
• Develop and maintain borrower, investor, and industrial relationships.
• Participate in project pitching and negotiate the financial documentation.
• Conduct due diligence on projects.
• Prepare recommendations to Investment Committee for approval.
• Execute the structured finance mandates.
• Manage the deal process including liaising with internal and external parties on legal documentation, finance and risk matters.
• Degree holder in Finance or related discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Structured Finance or related business, candidate with less experience will be consider for associate role
• Good understanding of loan documents – Leverage and syndicated loans
• Experience in multi-product cycles.
• Strong financial modeling skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).