Senior Portfolio Manager, China Equity
Posted 2 months ago
- Manage China equity portfolios as lead manager and deliver competitive performance against relevant benchmarks and peer group
- Conduct both top down macroeconomic and bottom up fundamental research
- Contribute to the investment process and generate investment recommendations
- Work with team members of the Equity Team to ensure the team delivers competitive performance across our product range
- Groom and mentor junior team members
- Work closely with the Product Specialist team and Sales team to support asset growth and client servicing
- Adhere with stringent monitoring procedures and highest standard of compliance
- University degree in Finance or a related discipline. CFA designation preferable.
- Extensive experience in managing China equity funds with competitive performance.
- Very likely to possess more than 8 years of investment experience. Prior experience in managing retail funds is preferable, but also open to candidates with other relevant portfolio management experience.
- Experience in grooming junior team members and building team work.
- Solid knowledge of investment compliance and risk management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, being able to explain investment strategy to both retail and institutional clients
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective client servicing
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin