Senior Technical Analyst – Tech Engineer
Our client a top financial institution is currently seeking Senior Technical Analyst – Tech Engineer to support some exciting firm wide projects.
Be responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the Cloud Computing environment, manage the assign team and external vendors to maintain the infrastructure as a high level of availability
Be responsible to refresh and enhance the cloud computing environments to the latest version and technologies to give a stable and cost-optimal environment for the business applications and services.
Be responsible to provision resources, select an appropriate deployment model, direct testing protocol to validate infrastructure in particular, and monitor performance after release. Tasks might include, results analysis, problem troubleshooting and issue communication back to the projects team.
Implement and maintain automation and maintenance in the various environments, systems and services.
System analyst with hands on Java programming experience to support middleware/vendor products
Provide incident support and on-call service for the system and services, Develop/Identify, implement and maintain system management tools that mitigate manual effort
Coordinate Technology Engineering related activities such as project planning, resource estimation, technology pilots, and production deployments/upgrade to suppliers or service providers (outsourcing partner, software & hardware partners) relating to services for delivered to the enterprise.
• 4-8 years of relevant experience
• Java programming experience is needed
• University Graduate / Higher Diploma or equivalent.
• Comprehensive background in OS administration, such as Linux and Windows;
• Strong IT hardware and operations background with hands-on expertise in servers, storage and network device installation, provisioning and monitoring.
• Ability to identify, assess and integrate various open source technologies and cloud services;
• Knowledge on how to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues in test and production environments.
• Bilingual (English and Chinese)