Solution Architect/ Technical Architect- Top Financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 4 months ago
- Work with technical leads, engineers and other Solution/domain architects to define architecture solution design for branch, call center, digital products and services, which meets the business needs and is cost effective.
- Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
- Accountable for overall design & integrity of set of systems/apps to support specific products, services & customer journeys.
- Accountable for the architecture governance and design authority for the development of the products and services in line with the published roadmap.
- Responsible for engaging and leading the enterprise architecture and design practice at the DevSecOps team level.
- Qualifications :
- Degree or above in a technology, engineering or science related disciplines. Minimum 10 years solution architect experience in digital transformation, Retail Banking applications and Call Center solution.
- In-depth knowledge in one or more technology domains: digital, mobile, conversational platform, CRM, data analytic, API / Microservices and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP. In-depth knowledge in CRM such contact management, Sales and Opportunity Management.
- Lead Management, Customer Experience, Customer Preference, Customer Interaction, etc. TOGAF certificate would be an advantage. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong oral, written and presentation skills. Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing skills and possess logical and critical thinking in architecture.
- Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or solution design experience in delivery role in financial services environment.
- End to end application architecture knowledge with focus on non-functional requirements that are critical in financial service applications. Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]