Systems Analyst DevOps- Top Financial Institution
IT / Technology
Posted 9 months ago
Our client a top real estate company is looking for a System Analyst to support some exciting projects firmwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines 8-10 years of IT experience, of which 5 years in enterprise Java development or infrastructure automation.
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD, Kubernetes and Docker Experience in DevOps – automating, configuring, troubleshooting B2B/B2C cloud solutions.
- A good understanding of solution architecture, design patterns and design modelling Certification on DevOps, DevSecOps or Cloud professional advantageous Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Architect DevOps/Agile Delivery Framework solutions for application and infrastructure services.
- Manage deployment pipeline: configuration management, release management, production deployment, environments management Automate service monitoring and test application performance .
- Advocate DevOps processes to developers and third party vendors Evaluate and propose new techniques to improve current DevOps processes.
Interested candidates kindly forward your Cv to [email protected]